• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

BriX Unlimited removed from All Topic... for now.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
As many of you have noticed our new Brix Unlimited forum for Lego and other building brick discussion was added to JUOT On's Topic.

In the next few days I intend to import a number of reviews and other content into the forum.

Some members have expressed concern of BrixUnlimited content flooding OT due to All Topic.

These are valid concerns. My initial plan was to limit the number of imported threads to a couple a day to prevent this, however, instead, I have removed BrixUnlimited from the All Topic view for everyone.

Please visit the Brix Unlimited forum, manually, to take part in discussions for now.

At some point after all (or at least most) of the data has been imported I will restore BrixUnlimited to All Topic, when flooding will be less of an issue.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
All content from BrixUnlimited that will be imported, has been imported. I will give it a few days now for some OT posts to get back on top and should be restring BrixUnlimited to All Topic by week's end.