• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Crappy Baseball Teams Pool...

OK... heeeeeeeeere we go again! List as it stands now:

Josh - Brewers PAID
Chuckles - Mets PAID
Rammer - Orioles PAID
Happy Humidor PAID
MightyTyke - Tigers PAID
Jeepin Outlaw - Orioles
MJM - Blue Jays PAID
Socrates Rules - Dodgers PAID
JLS - White Sox PAID
HDC - Athletics PAID
ErikB - Twins PAID
Brock - Braves PAID
ABQTJ - Astros PAID
ATLXJ - Braves
jtrader - Royals
dakuda - White Sox PAID

(I can has sticky again please? Thanks!)

Last edited:

Josh

meh
You know what has bothered me lately?

Fans and sportswriters in print and blogs who carry on that every game is not like the NFL, where any particular loss can be a disaster. That is a terrible attitude. Granted, you don't want to harp on losses, but look how close several of the races came last year. Hell, there was even a 1 game playoff for the NL Wildcard.

A game here? A game there? No big deal, right?

:naw: In September, it is MAGNIFIED. :teary:

Hay Chuckles... what's going on with your Mets? Looks like they didn't wait until after the All-Star break to begin their epic meltdown this year. :D

mightytyke

Shoot, Move, Communicate!
VIP
Bonderman might be out for the season for the Tigers, Leyland is still managing, and Sheffield is swinging a bat again. :ugh2:

JLS

JUOT Refugee
VIP
You know what has bothered me lately?

Fans and sportswriters in print and blogs who carry on that every game is not like the NFL, where any particular loss can be a disaster. That is a terrible attitude. Granted, you don't want to harp on losses, but look how close several of the races came last year. Hell, there was even a 1 game playoff for the NL Wildcard.

A game here? A game there? No big deal, right?

:naw: In September, it is MAGNIFIED. :teary:
Lou Pinella (sp) said:
Just one game, just one game
:jump:

Josh

meh
God, I hate fat Lou so much.

And I'm not big on hate. Seriously, I hope he has his big one on TV.

No, I don't. Well, maybe just a little.