• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

me want 3g iphone

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I will be seriously tempted to buy one whenever I break my next RAZR. LOVE the interface and the way they work so seamlessly with Macs.

failroad

I AM 53 MPB, biatch!
i'll be waiting in line for one. 8 years in the cell industry and this IS the future.

the 3g network is damn fast, and if you're in an area where it's not built out yet, or the roaming partner hasn't built it out yet (most likely) then it switches down a gear. The coverage is going to be the same or better because the 3g is an overlay to the current umts (2.5g) data platform.

Storydude

i'll be waiting in line for one. 8 years in the cell industry and this IS the future.

the 3g network is damn fast, and if you're in an area where it's not built out yet, or the roaming partner hasn't built it out yet (most likely) then it switches down a gear. The coverage is going to be the same or better because the 3g is an overlay to the current umts (2.5g) data platform.
8 years and you call the iPhlop "THE FUTURE"?

:tirehead::tirehead::tirehead:

FAIL.

1. ATT has had 3G since the Legacy BLue days...You know 2 mergers ago?
2. TheiPhlop will STILL take a back seat to the Workhorse of the ATT smartphone line...The HTC TILT.
3. My HTC Wizard(same thing as a HTC TyTn1) WILL do more than an iPhlop EVER could hope to do.

Can you BT scan? Voip? Internet sharing? Open/EDIT an Office document? PDF's? WiFi Scanning? Print Via BT? Print Via LAN? Print via WiFi? Capture a signature? Connect seamlessly to a pop3 email? run GPS? Run a Music player? Streaming video over Cellular?Connect to my Car? Connect to my stereo? connect to my home PC easily?

How about IR transfer? World clock upgrades?

iPhlop=TOY
HTC=TOOL.

Be gone with you.