• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

I do find it funny that K...

Maybe you should buy a D3 which has superior auto WB and auto ISO capability.

fawk no. I used some Nikon POS for a few snaps on Saturday while the guy assisting was resting (during the reception).......

that thing was a huge pile of shit.

I ran it back to him and grabbed my Canon.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
^ ah, she told me about that. I don't think she thought you wanted a response to that PM. I think we could pull off IP, with the rules I posted, and an impartial person such as herself.

^ ah, she told me about that. I don't think she thought you wanted a response to that PM. I think we could pull off IP, with the rules I posted, and an impartial person such as herself.

I respectfully am going to stand in boycott of the whole thing for awhile. maybe when some attitudes change and some people grow up, I'll change my stance. In the meantime I will interact with my Flickr group. I am trying to arrange a field trip to the State Pen for them. Should be fun.