• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New Star Trak?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Meh... I would prefer something set a generation after TNG.

But I'll be watching whatever... :pirate:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I'm only half way through the first season of enterprise on netflix. I can only watch one every now and then.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I really liked Enterprise when I went back to it, especially the ones not based on revenge /payback for the species that attacked Earth that was never talked about in "later" treks.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
its slow, but I loved quantum leap as a kid, so I like Bakula. There's too many options on netflix and I dont have a lot of time to watch, but I've been watching shows I missed before. I finally finished freaks and geeks, the original Doctor Who run and Babylon 5. I didn't watch the star treks after the next generation, so I eventually watch them if they stay on netflix streaming. I loved BSG because it was kinds gritty and intense (with a few filler episodes), so it is a little hard to watch the cheeseball storylines of some of the Star treks now.