• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Golfers are a-holes

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
No shit, thta's prime power fade territory there. You couldn't pick a worse spot on the course to put a house. Well, unless you put it afloat out in the middle of that lake knowing my game. :rotflmao:
I don't think you get to call it a "power fade" when it turns that far :jump:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Remind me to post a picture of my collection of golf balls.

GreenGeep

Timber Baron
VIP
My parents bought a golf course a year ago to turn into their mid-life crisis playground. About 4 weekends ago I dozed up a berm on the #15 green. 300 yards is marked out; 400 is doable but gets real close to the houses near the tee. :pirate:

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Give me a little heads up and I'll set up on the deck with the FV-SR and see if I can take the ball out before it leaves the tee.
Don't do it, if you miss the ball you'll have a big mess on your hands!

A couple years ago I was walking the dogs and there was a guy out in his front yard aggressively charging and screaming at the geese. It always made me wonder WTF he bought a house on the lake if he hates geese.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
A couple years ago I was walking the dogs and there was a guy out in his front yard aggressively charging and screaming at the geese. It always made me wonder WTF he bought a house on the lake if he hates geese.
Kinda funny. Aggressively charging and screaming sounds like something a goose would do.

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
For a couple years, I drove daily along a golf course. I was hit two times and my wife was hit once. Every time the golfer approached to check for damage. I just laughed and waved them off (I was driving a pickup). Wifey had the $200 tail light assembly shattered. That golfer supplied his business card to bill him and then reimbursed without hesitation. No a-holes in this bunch. :salute:

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Some of those look like they've been in a lake for a year.

The range balls always piss me off - cheap pieces of shit stealing range balls and playing with them should be punched in the dick.
A good number of them don't get found for a while and are partially buried in the ground.