• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Last Chance to Buy My Boat

Deere1

Ur a piss poor salesman joe. marketing is everything. should have let clifford sold it 4 ya

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No idea, never got contacted again. Ultimately was able to only take a $500 deduction for it but the fact I didn't have to keep paying for storage was the real win.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Hell, I'd have given you $501 for it and donated 10% of the sales proceeds over $550 to JUOT. Sounds like they suckered you for the donation with the promise of a solid sales price deduction but stuck you with the $500 standard max.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Hell, I'd have given you $501 for it and donated 10% of the sales proceeds over $550 to JUOT. Sounds like they suckered you for the donation with the promise of a solid sales price deduction but stuck you with the $500 standard max.
They took it with 48 hours to spare before I had to pay over $1200 to extend storage. Anyone who was willing to take it away for free was doing me a favor- a tax deduction was icing on the cake.