• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Hidden Signatures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Occasionally some members have refused to follow the strict guidelines for appropriate signatures. In the past I have simply removed their ability to have sigs all together. Instead now they will be placed into a "Hidden Sigs" group. Users with questionable sigs will have them hidden by default. You can choose to "Show Signature" although be warned their sig might not be work appropriate. They must still follow the general rules of OT else they would be banned, but for the large 'grey' area between G rated sigs and mostly R rated chat there's this. Of course I will check from time to time and if they decide to follow the rules again then I may remove them from this group, so this is also a way to restore their sig privileges when before there was no way.

Click on "Show Signature" in the post below to see it. For this test post the signature is work safe.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
I'd hit it, and her countrymen would probably hit it too... at least with stones.... for looking like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.