• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Downton Abbey

Kat

Meow
VIP
I don't have the patience for PBS so I stream it. I am 1/2 way through season 5.

Matt, do you watch Mr. Selfridge too? I like it, still not sure Jeremy Piven is right for the part though. Every episode I think "gosh, there's Arie Gold, dressed up in the early 1900s"

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
I don't have the patience for PBS so I stream it. I am 1/2 way through season 5.

Matt, do you watch Mr. Selfridge too? I like it, still not sure Jeremy Piven is right for the part though. Every episode I think "gosh, there's Arie Gold, dressed up in the early 1900s"
I watched all of the Selfridge series as well. I liked it. There's another show on about a hotel or something I haven't gotten into. I think its a few seasons in, but I have a stack of them on my DVR.

I liked the recent drama Breathless with Jack Davenport.

This is the lineup on PBS and I've watched each so far"

ENDEAVOUR: Season 2
HERCULE POIROT: Season 12
BREATHLESS
MISS MARPLE
INSPECTOR LEWIS: Season 7
DEATH COMES TO PEMBERLEY

The only other thing besides Gold Rush I'm watching is the Walking Dead.

Reactions: Kat

redshirt25

Overt Lurker
VIP
Love me some Masterpiece Theatre. Just watched The Last Enemy, downloaded onto my kindle for a couple of flights to and fro the east coast. Great way to kill a few hours and better than all the mindless reality crap on the tube these days.

Reactions: Kat