• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

XJ love.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I like mine. But I'm not constantly dumping money into it. Probably because I'm also not driving it very much. In fact, i hardly drive it at all.
I have about 500 bucks in repairs in 150k not so easy miles.

-AC pump
-brake light switch
-misc. maintenance items.

That's all I can think of.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I certainly have more than that in mine. I basically rebuilt the front end at 77k which is about when I bought it. And all new shocks a couple years back. New battery last year.

TacticalFats

Odometer of The Beast
VIP
I just put mine back on the road last week and put my gigantic shitbox wrangler in the garage for the winter.

The front end clicks on full lock turns/clunks when in 4FT. The only reason I still have that turd is for shitty weather; wtf.

TacticalFats

Odometer of The Beast
VIP
Mine is comfortable, esp with the ZJ seats. It needs either u-joints, front diff, bearings, something. It sounds like shit on full lock turns and worse when in 4FT. And it gets horrific mileage. And the AC doesn't work. And it looks like shit. And the headlights turn off randomly at night.

Until it started falling apart, I preferred to drive that 10:1 over my wife's Element. I hate driving that thing.

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
im 6ft3 which shows how tiny that thing was even for a 20 yr old guy!

My 89 circa 1994?

Me and my 96 Country circa 1999 partying like it was 1999

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
I was at a light and in front was an XJ next to a RAV4. The RAV4 looked like it was a foot or two taller. LOL! I could not fit in one now @ 225lbs. Back at 160lbs I guess I fit....but most likely I was too young to know better. Back then gas was under a buck. My dumbass shoulda been rollin in a Bronco or 2 door Yukon