• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Google's 'Inbox' invite...

Ralph

VIP
Out. From what I read it's like easy mode for Google services. If so, I don't really have any use for it anyway.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
F*ck that. I was annoyed I had to set my Gmail inbox back to normal a few years ago when they started separating things.

I want all my email to come into one place- I will manage it from there.

Ardvark

I have tried dozens of email/todo lists for one simple feature and that is to be able to send a email from groupwise (yes we still use groupwise)straight to my task list. I had this feature on my blackberry and cant replicate it. best so far is ToDOist but I have pay $29 per year for the premium version and all it is, is a fake email that I forward it to. so then I have to go into task list to clean it up, put on right list and prioritize it.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I have tried dozens of email/todo lists for one simple feature and that is to be able to send a email from groupwise (yes we still use groupwise)straight to my task list. I had this feature on my blackberry and cant replicate it. best so far is ToDOist but I have pay $29 per year for the premium version and all it is, is a fake email that I forward it to. so then I have to go into task list to clean it up, put on right list and prioritize it.
I have no idea wtf you mean :pirate: