• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Here's a nicely overpriced JK

John

Transplant
VIP
are people out there that stupid? oh wait, nevermind :clapping:
No. They put huge mark ups in them so customers think they are getting a good deal when they get like $10k off. Or at least that's how we did our pkg Jeeps. That's how we got full msrp out of them...

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
No. They put huge mark ups in them so customers think they are getting a good deal when they get like $10k off. Or at least that's how we did our pkg Jeeps. That's how we got full msrp out of them...
Except they don't take shit off out here.

$5k "market adjustment" plus everything else and they say take it or leave it.

And the used ones are gold here...remember my thread last week with the 2013 like mine for $42k? It's insane.

And the used ones are gold here...remember my thread last week with the 2013 like mine for $42k? It's insane.
There is a reason I've bought all three of my vehicles out of market.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium

Do people there not have the internet? :rotflmao: