• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

How not to stop when pulling a trailer

Mark

Ay Caramba!
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Wonder what happened there? Sure looks expensive.
The highway patrol trooper was not in the cruiser when it was hit. No one was killed, several injured.

BREAKING NEWS: I-10 shut down IN BOTH DIRECTIONS for almost 30 miles. ZERO visibility.
7 vehicle crash near San Simon involving semi & DPS cruiser.
Craig Thomas - Tucson News Now - shutdown is from Mile Post 352 to Mile Post 378.

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
The highway patrol trooper was not in the cruiser when it was hit. No one was killed, several injured.
That's good, because I don't think the trooper would have made it. In fact, I would not have been surprised to hear of fatalities in the pickup.

Justin

Damn.
VIP
That's good, because I don't think the trooper would have made it. In fact, I would not have been surprised to hear of fatalities in the pickup.
Pickup cabin looks to be in good shape, though I'm sure some serious G-forces were experienced inside.