• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Valve stem caps

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
:shrug:

Just replacing what was on it originally.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
eDunno why anyone would care about me replacing a missing valve stem cap. Pretty cheap fix. Just posted here for the Amazon referral for Joe.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Amazon said they don't fit my TJ. Gonna try it out myself....

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
I have a box of 100 (more like fiddy now) metal caps that I use on all my stuff. I always seem to replace the plastic ones after a tire rotation, ****ing tire gnomes stealing my caps :naw:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I have a box of 100 (more like fiddy now) metal caps that I use on all my stuff. I always seem to replace the plastic ones after a tire rotation, ****ing tire gnomes stealing my caps :naw:
My caps are some of those that say my tires are filled with nitrogen. I wouldn't mind replacing them so people wouldn't think I give a shit about my tires being filled with nitrogen, but I don't give enough of a shit about that to do so. Shit.

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
You're going to spend $16 plus shipper for valve stem caps.
:jump::jump::jump:
Amazon prime. In the grand scheme of the BMW, $16 doesn't really matter when you consider what I've dealt with in wheels and tires.