• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Manything

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Anyone check out this app?

It's pretty slick, you can use it to use another iOS device as a security camera.

Manything | Monitor Anything with Manything

Free right now, and always will be for using one camera. If you had a need to use multiple cams there will be a fee structure in the future.

Works pretty well. I need to find a stand of some sort to use for my iPad, then I'll set it up to spy on the dogs while I'm away :jump:

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
:wifey: just got Dogmonitor. We can yell at the dogs when they start barking or singing. I don't know if it records to the cloud, but it scared the crap outta me when she called the dogs when I was asleep this morning. I almost blew that fawking thing off the wall thinkin' someone was in the house. :jump:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
:wifey: just got Dogmonitor. We can yell at the dogs when they start barking or singing. I don't know if it records to the cloud, but it scared the crap outta me when she called the dogs when I was asleep this morning. I almost blew that fawking thing off the wall thinkin' someone was in the house. :jump:

jjj

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Anyone check out this app?

It's pretty slick, you can use it to use another iOS device as a security camera.

Manything | Monitor Anything with Manything

Free right now, and always will be for using one camera. If you had a need to use multiple cams there will be a fee structure in the future.

Works pretty well. I need to find a stand of some sort to use for my iPad, then I'll set it up to spy on the dogs while I'm away :jump:
It was really cool when those apps first showed up on android a few years ago. :droidjump: