• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Sons of Liberty

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP

Looks interesting... note the promo says "Coming in December" but the version I saw on the History Channel just now says January 24th or 25th- I forget- but a 3 night event.

neevo

Limey Hippo
It looks interesting. I hope it's not embellished beyond belief.
Probably will be.
Lots of sfx action linked by a mediocre script whereas the series about Sam Adams had great acting and an equally good script - surely that series wasnt that long ago that it needs to be rewritten :shrug:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I hope now that it started my ****ing WatchOn app will stop pestering me about it.

neevo

Limey Hippo
Sam Adams horrible lager commercials every 6 minutes. :owned:
Di they have any link to his name? ie did hr found them eons ago?
Or are thy just trying to jump on the patriotism bandwagon by fooling folks into thinking they are linked to him?

Is their beer any good??

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Di they have any link to his name? ie did hr found them eons ago?
Or are thy just trying to jump on the patriotism bandwagon by fooling folks into thinking they are linked to him?

Is their beer any good??
No link, just homage -- Samuel Adams (Boston Beer Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

They do make good beers, but since they're the largest "craft" brewer in the US it's popular to hate on them. Much like hipsters hate on everything lots of people like.

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
No link, just homage -- Samuel Adams (Boston Beer Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

They do make good beers, but since they're the largest "craft" brewer in the US it's popular to hate on them. Much like hipsters hate on everything lots of people like.
If they DO have any good beer, I haven't had it. I quit trying I think when they came out with their version of Oktoberfest - same nasty rotten hoppy flavor in a different bottle, just like the rest. Maybe the dry heat gets to it here?

:rotflmao:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
If they DO have any good beer, I haven't had it. I quit trying I think when they came out with their version of Oktoberfest - same nasty rotten hoppy flavor in a different bottle, just like the rest. Maybe the dry heat gets to it here?

:rotflmao:
they make about 40 beers a year and most are better than average to good. I've been to a lot of shithole bars where a Sam Adams is about the only decent beer there. Stop acting like most craft beer doesn't taste similar :rotflmao:

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
they make about 40 beers a year and most are better than average to good. I've been to a lot of shithole bars where a Sam Adams is about the only decent beer there. Stop acting like most craft beer doesn't taste similar :rotflmao:
Oh, I fawking hate craft beer! :beerchug:

I can't even stand the smell of someone drinking beer. I had to roll down the window this morning 'cause this guy in the carpool smelled like he just had to finish the case of Bud Light, and he wouldn't shut up either! I switched to whiskey when I found out I didn't like tequila anymore, and after I started taking too many meds I quit drinking altogether. Fawking Nyquil goes to my head these days. :jump:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Oh, I fawking hate craft beer! :beerchug:

I can't even stand the smell of someone drinking beer. I had to roll down the window this morning 'cause this guy in the carpool smelled like he just had to finish the case of Bud Light, and he wouldn't shut up either! I switched to whiskey when I found out I didn't like tequila anymore, and after I started taking too many meds I quit drinking altogether. Fawking Nyquil goes to my head these days. :jump:
Clearly you're a great reference for good/bad beer then, since you no longer drink and hate craft beer...please write us a review of tampons next :mrwave:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Clearly you're a great reference for good/bad beer then, since you no longer drink and hate craft beer...please write us a review of tampons next :mrwave:
Perfect example of JUOT expertise. "I have little to zero experience or knowledge of ______, but let me give you my expert opinion" :jump:

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
Aw, you're just mad that I said the beer you drink sucks. :jump: