• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

You're a manly, manly man ... so can you tell the truth?

What is your greatest fear? Yeah, I know the he-men in OT will probably lie their tails off, but I submit that if you say you fear nothing, you just admitted 2 things:
1- you are a cowardly turd
2- you fear being ridiculed for being afraid

Thus you have already been :owned:

eysdan said:
:jump:

But according to all teh commercials on teh radio, IT is still teh place to be :hatprop:

those commercials bring teh funny...they can't quote a starting salary anymore becuse any sucker that goes expects to be "make more than 45K out of High School" then get stuck at a help desk flinging pencils at other phone jockeys

ccsp [JU]

Archived
cherokeegrrl said:
What is your greatest fear? Yeah, I know the he-men in OT will probably lie their tails off, but I submit that if you say you fear nothing, you just admitted 2 things:
1- you are a cowardly turd
2- you fear being ridiculed for being afraid

Thus you have already been :owned:

Im skerrd of meeting a horse face like you in a dark alley. I wold prolly turn to stone.

:spinz: :spinz: