• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Refrigerators...

Sweet. Nothing like having a nest you enjoy.

I don't give blood either. Makes me weak for days. Last time I did I blacked out. I was in the military and in the chow line. I passed out and hit my food tray. As I was falling I saw food flying through the air. :rotflmao:

Some days I will ride the bus and read a book. When I get home I feel relaxed and life seems simpler and good. Then I ponder why I strive to keep two old ZJs and two old trucks in running order.
/threadjack
I'm trying to see the light at the end/us moving home again. Been ****ing rough. I hope none of you have to go through this shit. Spending both our birthdays and anniversary (unless they finish by 10/12) in the Marriott sucks.
BUT could be worse or one of us could have been hurt or killed in the tree issue.

:jump:
I'm sitting in my shop right now having them do a once over on the TJ. It's been starting "different" and w/K and I going out cruizing back roads a lot alone I want to make sure all is good. :banghead:
:rotflmao:

They'd choose shit made by whoever gave him/her the most free stuff and or lunches/dinners/gifts anyway.
I get ya, and I'm sure he would. :beerchug:

But not sure if we made your news, the valley has been pounded w/rain/storms. He's pretty busy and we NEED reasons to leave the Marriott. Going on i think week 7 there. :owned:
Plus K is having fun looking/finding what she wants. I just give her a cap. Lol

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Double check the dimensions. Mine almost touches, but fits.

Double check the dimensions. Mine almost touches, but fits.
We did when we were checking the floor and bathroom yesterday.

Our island is too close AND more of an issue is me. The idea of me bending over to get shit out has the possibly if me ****ing up my back or w/my balance or lack of, could end poorly for me. :loser: