• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Batman v Superman

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
First Trailer

Can someone explain to me how 2 good guys can fight each other? :puzzled:

And... should that happen, how Superman doesn't absolutely destroy Batman? There's no comparison.

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
It doesn't look like superman is a good guy in that movie.

And my guess is kryptonite is going to play a big part in the movie.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
from what I heard, he's held accountable for all the damage from the first film.

also apparently filming isnt going well.
It will make a bunch of money and serve as a starting point for another slew of pointless justice league films. I like that most of the superhero movies are staying away from being campy and trying to make it realistic, but they're getting boring.

Cornholio01

It will make a bunch of money and serve as a starting point for another slew of pointless justice league films. I like that most of the superhero movies are staying away from being campy and trying to make it realistic, but they're getting boring.
I could take me or leave em. Avengers wouldnt be shit w/out Downey Jr. Batman I dig, but I think its really just the hot brunettes :D