• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Where In The World - 2015 Contest #2

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Current Scoreboard:

Justin: 0.5 GPs
wct097: 1 GP
Alan James: 3 GPs
abqtj: 5.5 GPs
Hooligan: 4 GPs
Qckslvr: 1 GP
Al Johnson: 1 GP
RandyMolson 0.1 GP

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
A month ago when I posted this I did check google image search and it didn't find anything.
It actually didn't show up as an image, but as a page that had a similar image on it. I think it was for a hotel nearby.

Schnervel

O'Doyle Rules
VIP
It has sand, poor soil nutrients and/or desert conditions. Sod was placed near the parking lots at the bottom. With all that boat trailer parking, I would guess it is a check-in or visitor center for a state/national park on the water. That looks like a snippet of water in the upper left corner - fresh water without tidal influence. The tile roof says warm climate, but that could be a gov extravagance. Nothing there looks tropical. Looks foreign to me, so it is not eastern. My best guess is a dry region river/lake west of the Mississippi.
I thought a lot of the same things. Looked around VA beach. knew it had to be a place where a bridge crossed a body of water.