• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Top Gear is now a Moo Point

neevo

Limey Hippo
Right - when they're on a trip and May's car breaks down and they giggle and crack a joke between each other that off-the-cuff crack was scripted. The laughter they share at even the scripted jokes - I'm sure the script said "laugh genuinely" at that point. If it were 100% scripted they'd be the best actors in the history of television.
Ever think that they may be laughing at each other because it's the 33rd time they've filmed one of them getting soaked/ muddied etc etc or that they had deliberately forced a re-run of it? :rolleyes:

It's clear you've never had real friends, otherwise you could tell real ball-busting apart from scripted events. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a useless piece of shit.
LOL at a seppo getting angry on the web :loser:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Ever think that they may be laughing at each other because it's the 33rd time they've filmed one of them getting soaked/ muddied etc etc or that they had deliberately forced a re-run of it? :rolleyes:

LOL at a seppo getting angry on the web :loser:
Go eat your marbles, real people are talking here.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Right - when they're on a trip and May's car breaks down and they giggle and crack a joke between each other that off-the-cuff crack was scripted. The laughter they share at even the scripted jokes - I'm sure the script said "laugh genuinely" at that point. If it were 100% scripted they'd be the best actors in the history of television.

It's clear you've never had real friends, otherwise you could tell real ball-busting apart from scripted events. I would feel sorry for you if you weren't such a useless piece of shit.
That dude cant keep a job for a reason :rotflmao: