LAST EXIT ON THE INTERNET

JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic > Off Topic (OT) > Off Topic (Public)

Off Topic (Public) Any thread don't mind being public (visible to guests and indexed by search engines) should be posted here. Be nice, these are posts people will see before they decide to join.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. It was started 426 days ago, there may be recent replies. Consider making a new thread before posting.

Old Tue 12/29/2015, 05:04 PM #1
Ardvark
The 'In' Crowd

Ardvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Note 5

Jan 16, I'll have one.
Pretty excited about it.
Anyone have one?
Ardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue 12/29/2015, 05:07 PM #2
miwico
Enemy of Brock

miwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angel

I'm building a custom weather station that I'm pretty excited about. Some parts came in today.
Old Tue 12/29/2015, 05:10 PM #3
chad
hypocrite

chad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these partschad is infamous around these parts

I have a Note 4. I like it. Note 5 did away with expandable storage and replaceable battery tho.
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue 12/29/2015, 05:20 PM #4
Ardvark
The 'In' Crowd

Ardvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond reputeArdvark has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad View Post
I have a Note 4. I like it. Note 5 did away with expandable storage and replaceable battery tho.
I thought that was vital, then I realized I never used either feature in my s4 or s5
Old Tue 12/29/2015, 05:22 PM #5
BrandonM7
MaMway Platinum Member

BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!BrandonM7 is uber great!

I have a Note 3, will have a 5 around the same time you get yours.
BrandonM7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue 12/29/2015, 06:53 PM #6
Ardvark
The 'In' Crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonM7 View Post
I have a Note 3, will have a 5 around the same time you get yours.
I'm going for gold. At least 2 wireless chargers.
Old Wed 12/30/2015, 09:21 PM #7
Stu Cozza
is Good for America

Stu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to allStu Cozza is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardvark View Post
I thought that was vital, then I realized I never used either feature in my s4 or s5
All the reviews I have read on the newer Samsung stuff complain about the non-replaceable battery and no microSD. I have a GS4 and have only pulled the battery once. The card has stayed in there since I bought it.

Maybe the S6 will be next for me...
Stu Cozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 12/30/2015, 09:58 PM #8
Ardvark
The 'In' Crowd

Looking forward to Samsung pay as well. Been using Droid pay pretty frequently but it doesn't do swipes like Samsung does
Old Thu 12/31/2015, 01:30 PM #9
grigsby
The 'In' Crowd

grigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud ofgrigsby has much to be proud of

I am much happier with the LG V10 then I ever was with the Samsung S5.

http://www.isil.org/resources/introduction.swf

http://www.onlinetaxrevolt.com/

grigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon 01/18/2016, 06:26 PM #10
Ardvark
The 'In' Crowd

Just got the phone.....super sweet...got the gold version, hate to put a case on it
Old Mon 01/18/2016, 06:35 PM #11
Brock
The 'In' Crowd

Brock has disabled reputation

It'll be funny when the court documents show that I had you blocked for years on Facebook and LinkedIn for suspected stalking of me and my family, and it will be funny when it's proven that you did when they subpoena FB for your records. You've made me fear for mine and my families safety.
60JywpY

19929291804 37e6af519b o
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon 01/18/2016, 06:41 PM #12
Glenn
Desert Dweller

Glenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond reputeGlenn has a reputation beyond repute

I got the new 8.5X11 not too long ago. Works flawlessly!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mon 01/18/2016, 07:24 PM #13
Jays89YJ
Udaho

Jays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angelJays89YJ is an angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

Ledger size is TITE too
Jays89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue 01/19/2016, 09:15 AM #14
Ardvark
The 'In' Crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
I really hope it's college ruled.
Old Thu 01/28/2016, 10:19 PM #15
Ardvark
The 'In' Crowd

The stylus is amazing and the write to text,
dual screen are all awesome