LAST EXIT ON THE INTERNET

JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic > Off Topic (OT) > Off Topic (Public)

Off Topic (Public) Any thread don't mind being public (visible to guests and indexed by search engines) should be posted here. Be nice, these are posts people will see before they decide to join.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. It was started 294 days ago, there may be recent replies. Consider making a new thread before posting.

Old Fri 11/18/2016, 11:54 AM #21
Brock
The 'In' Crowd

Brock has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonM7 View Post
Me too.
Did they already have the taping?
It'll be funny when the court documents show that I had you blocked for years on Facebook and LinkedIn for suspected stalking of me and my family, and it will be funny when it's proven that you did when they subpoena FB for your records. You've made me fear for mine and my families safety.
60JywpY

19929291804 37e6af519b o
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 11/18/2016, 01:57 PM #22
skeptic
The 'In' Crowd

skeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant futureskeptic has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to skeptic

I watched the first episode. I'm not sure what all they are not allowed to do for fear of being sued by the BBC, but I found it entertaining the way they kinda danced around or made fun of certain Top Gear things. The news segment call Conversation Street instead of the news, with no actual news. Celebrities "die" before they can make it on stage. Their racing driver "The American" was great. Time will tell if it lives up to the hype and can be as good or better than Top Gear, but I'd say it's off to a good start.
skeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 11/18/2016, 03:44 PM #23
Brock
The 'In' Crowd

Brock has disabled reputation

I remember watching Skinner race at Talladega back in the 90s when I still kept up with nascar. He was a really good driver, but always in an underfunded, mediocre team.

apparently, he owned something called the goodwood festival of speed in a nascar truck series rig
Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat 11/19/2016, 06:26 AM #24
eysdan
WTF?

eysdan has disabled reputation

I thought the intro was great and how they picked on Top Gear was pretty funny. It will be interesting to see if they can keep it over over the next 11 weeks.
eysdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sat 11/19/2016, 10:24 AM #25
frank_c
lost in the jet stream

frank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant future

I think it's going to end up like David Letterman moving from NBC to CBS. Other than the catchphrases, not much different.
frank_c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sun 11/20/2016, 02:27 PM #26
Rugster
Old And In The Way

Rugster has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptic View Post
I watched the first episode. I'm not sure what all they are not allowed to do for fear of being sued by the BBC, but I found it entertaining the way they kinda danced around or made fun of certain Top Gear things. The news segment call Conversation Street instead of the news, with no actual news. Celebrities "die" before they can make it on stage. Their racing driver "The American" was great. Time will tell if it lives up to the hype and can be as good or better than Top Gear, but I'd say it's off to a good start.
I got amazon prime just for this. I think the first show was great and it will be a huge hit.
Rugster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Tue 11/22/2016, 12:41 AM #27
Hooligan
On fleek

Hooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfectHooligan is damn near perfect

I enjoyed it. If it was a Top Gear episode, I'd say it was a 7/10. But just knowing that Top Gear is back, with a few changes, bumps that up to an 11/10.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Fri 12/02/2016, 05:20 PM #28
neevo
Limey Hippo

neevo has disabled reputation

Jeremy is wrong

It's SCRAPS

Bpg6ZItCcAIJIUV

ps

That really was JC's house

Spoiler:
He had planning permission to knock it down and build another house in it's place. Still it made for great TV