LAST EXIT ON THE INTERNET

JUOT - Joe's Ultimate Off Topic > Off Topic (OT) > Off Topic (Public)

Off Topic (Public) Any thread don't mind being public (visible to guests and indexed by search engines) should be posted here. Be nice, these are posts people will see before they decide to join.

NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. It was started 110 days ago, there may be recent replies. Consider making a new thread before posting.

Old Wed 11/09/2016, 06:02 PM #21
miwico
Enemy of Brock

miwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angelmiwico is an angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
This is what they really think is going to happen.

NQzOJyM
Meh, the Reich would never be caught dead in a building that looked like that.
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 06:05 PM #22
BobKid
Bite me!

BobKid has disabled reputation

les deplorables 1
Liberty not only means that the individual has both the opportunity and the burden of choice; it also means that he must bear the consequences of his actions … Liberty and responsibility are inseparable."
- Friedrich Hayek
BobKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 06:28 PM #23
Turbo Jaw
The 'In' Crowd

Turbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to behold

I voted for Hillary but I'm not upset that Trump won. That is what the American people voted for and that is what we will get.
Turbo Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 06:40 PM #24
BobKid
Bite me!

But, but, but . . . it's not her fault!!!

Old Wed 11/09/2016, 07:08 PM #25
JLS
JUOT Refugee

JLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Jaw View Post
I voted for Hillary
JLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 07:12 PM #26
Turbo Jaw
The 'In' Crowd

Turbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Jaw is a splendid one to behold

Its all on the DNC. She shouldn't have been the candidate in the first place. They rigged the primaries against Sanders and he still almost came out on top. The DNC alienated a large portion of their voters. Younger voters and progressives started to finally feel like they had a voice in politics with Sanders then the DNC shut them out. I'm not completely blaming the DNC because turnout was also quite poor but it was all her and DWS's doing.

Then the campaign afterwards was dismal. Who is Kaine? Never even heard of him before he became VP and didn't hear about him again afterwards. Possibly the least interesting and safest choice possible. Then Hillary and her followers put in no effort to gain back Bernie supporters. They just told us to get behind her because you don't have a choice now. Its either this or Trump. In turn, most either stayed home yesterday or voted Trump in an act of revenge. I was almost in the latter group until I sucked it up and decided to vote for her because I vote for policy not personality.

I would rather have her be the winner but I am also kind of happy she lost. Just goes to show you can't simply force your way to the presidency because "It's her turn". The DNC rigged the election against themselves. You reap what you sow.
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 07:25 PM #27
Turbo Jaw
The 'In' Crowd

14991352 1338051099552592 8573921226649816666 o

I can't even. Apparently its all my fault that Hillary lost. Even though every college educated white male that I know personally voted for her. People like her are the reason Hillary lost, not people like me. Blaming it all on the white male is a surefire way to make sure they don't go out and vote for your candidate or switch to the other side.
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 07:25 PM #28
JLS
JUOT Refugee

JLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant futureJLS has a brilliant future

And you rewarded her

fawking kids
JLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 07:30 PM #29
Turbo Jaw
The 'In' Crowd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS View Post
And you rewarded her

fawking kids
Not really. I just voted for the candidate the best fit my views. When my candidate lost I didn't blame it on college educated white males who are apparently susceptible to brain washing I blamed it on the candidate. She ran a bad campaign and deserved the loss.
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 07:48 PM #30
frank_c
lost in the jet stream

frank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant futurefrank_c has a brilliant future

That one's blaming college educated white males, while others are blaming rural white males who didn't attend college. Which is it?
frank_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 08:26 PM #31
BlackDak
Banned

BlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfect

Quote:
14991352 1338051099552592 8573921226649816666 o

I can't even. Apparently its all my fault that Hillary lost. Even though every college educated white male that I know personally voted for her. People like her are the reason Hillary lost, not people like me. Blaming it all on the white male is a surefire way to make sure they don't go out and vote for your candidate or switch to the other side.

Do you know the MSM story that white college educated voters broke huge for Hillary was a lie
BlackDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 08:36 PM #32
BobKid
Bite me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDak View Post
Do you know the MSM story that white college educated voters broke huge for Hillary was a lie
Exactly, the man-bun crowd was overwhelmingly for Hillary because that's the emasculated male's way of showing their support for the feminists.
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 08:59 PM #33
abqtj
Cat6A 4 LYF!

abqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angelabqtj is an angel

14963151 10154751146599726 7871658142355230999 n?oh10b8d81d5a462a778b7e99d6f9492fac&ampoe5891A64B

Not crying liberal, per se, but feel free to use to enrage some
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 09:03 PM #34
BobKid
Bite me!

Secret Service better be on their A game the next couple of months, because most of the nuts we've seen shooting people have been exactly the kind of people who voted for Hillary
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 09:06 PM #35
nophun
nicht keinen Spaß

nophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to beholdnophun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
This is what they really think is going to happen.

NQzOJyM
Nah, Trump's going cover it in that gold plated glass that he used on his Las Vegas hotel. It'll be one giant golden ice cube
nophun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 09:41 PM #36
whiskey tango
warmonger

whiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfectwhiskey tango is damn near perfect

Quote:
Not really. I just voted for the candidate the best fit my views. When my candidate lost I didn't blame it on college educated white males who are apparently susceptible to brain washing I blamed it on the candidate. She ran a bad campaign and deserved the loss.
Who did you vote for?
Don't lose your dinosaur.

Jeremiah 51:20
whiskey tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 09:53 PM #37
Short Round
Oppan Gangnam Style

Short Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant future

Worst I saw:

5d467cc0d14d56ce4e81e3e21632dd7b

a4955a018fc5c3c099b99a20831c35b9

4c7b70fb1ff287f6f6076c5f1fa89f9a
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 10:05 PM #38
wct097
Burrito Syndicate

wct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angelwct097 is an angel

Nothing quite as emasculating as voting for Hillary Clinton.
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 10:51 PM #39
Short Round
Oppan Gangnam Style

Short Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant futureShort Round has a brilliant future

Election reaction on CNN. gifs
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Wed 11/09/2016, 10:57 PM #40
BlackDak
Banned

BlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfectBlackDak is damn near perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Short Round View Post

SOOO unhinged she is flipping off a image of Donald Trump on a projection screen.

BlackDak is offline   Reply With Quote