• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Thinking of upgrading cell phone, currently using Galaxy S3 on Virgin Mobile.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
It's usually part of an expensive package.
Seems appropriate for the type of person that would want it, but I will be quite glad when it trickles down to the lesser models and more brands pick it up. Mainly because I can't quite get along with the ****ing Denali interior and that's the only thing on my shopping list that currently has it. It isn't a big deal to me, but it would be pretty sweet to have.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Seems appropriate for the type of person that would want it, but I will be quite glad when it trickles down to the lesser models and more brands pick it up. Mainly because I can't quite get along with the ****ing Denali interior and that's the only thing on my shopping list that currently has it. It isn't a big deal to me, but it would be pretty sweet to have.
I thought hooligan and I already decided for you :puzzled:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
the problem I have with wireless charging is it cant be left on the charger. It will hit 100% full, and vibrate to let you know. then it goes down to 99%, recharges the 1% back, and vibrates again. I have a yootech charger at my desk, but I quit using them at home.

Justin

Damn.
VIP
the problem I have with wireless charging is it cant be left on the charger. It will hit 100% full, and vibrate to let you know. then it goes down to 99%, recharges the 1% back, and vibrates again. I have a yootech charger at my desk, but I quit using them at home.
Not how all wireless charging setups work. :shrug:

Chite5e

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I thought so too, until I had it. Now it's a requirement for me. I have one at home and one in the office. Makes a huge different to be able to just set the phone down vs fumbling with the cord to plug it in. I leave the office with it charged to 100% every afternoon. Before I had wireless charging, I almost never plugged my phone in, in the office. It's just not convenient to plug/un-plug every time I get up from my desk. It's also awkward because the plug typically isn't coming from where I'm sitting which means my phone is turned around backwards if I plug it into the wall or computer. Plugging/unplugging when I wake up at night and want to check my phone or the time or something in the dark is also annoying without wireless charging.

Great feature. Love it way more than I thought I would.
Lol - fumbling with cords

Last edited:

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I thought hooligan and I already decided for you :puzzled:
Them ****ers are hard to find. They're still way up the list, but it takes me several months to buy a new vehicle.

I'm just wishing for the wireless charging thing to be in future vehicles in a general sense.

Mike

VIP
Them ****ers are hard to find. They're still way up the list, but it takes me several months to buy a new vehicle.

I'm just wishing for the wireless charging thing to be in future vehicles in a general sense.
I SHOWED YOU A NICE GMC TRUCK WITH THE STUPID WIRELESS CHARGING THING. WHITE, AND NOT A DENALI.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
That's not how my Nexus 6 works. It sits there and stays at 100%. No vibration.

Lol - fumbling with cords
Cutting the cord is the way to go!

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Please report once you've got it running. Even at $150 it's not a bad price.
Be here monday. After breaking 3 phones in a few months, I started buying new prior year model phones on ebay for under $100. My s4 keeps up with my needs and I use it more than most with nonstop WiFi Hotspot and business use. I really only need pdanet+ and a couple of other apps