• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Librarians

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Admittedly I'm only 10 minutes in to the first episode but how is this not Warehouse 13? :puzzled:

neevo

Limey Hippo
The Librarians is surely based on the Librarian films which all came out before Warehouse 13 appeared on ours screens hence the argument could be made that W13 was the "tribute" show :shrug:

But Warehouse 13 was a lot better than any of the Librarian films or shows (so far)

I cant seem to stop thinking of Leverage when I watch that show either :beerchug:

The premise is almost exactly the same. The cheesey factor is pretty high. Hard t watch in some places.
Too bad. It sounded stupid but then I saw some good reviews. Maybe the good reviews were by people that hadn't watched Warehouse 13 and thought it was an original idea or something. Ii'll still get around to watching it sometime and see for myself, but now it's lower on my watch list.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
For those who saw the first episode- even if I accept the fact that "magic is real" and the Librarian is a very well educated but non-magical human and all his knowledge is based in science and history- then how did he know the code to disarm the bomb? Unless he has some magic mirror that tells the future in which case why wouldn't he know about all the other bad things to happen?

Really? People coming in here to discuss the show, including those of US that clearly stated we haven't seen it yet, and you can't be bothered to use spoiler tags.

It's Alcatraz for you!!!!

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Really? People coming in here to discuss the show, including those of US that clearly stated we haven't seen it yet, and you can't be bothered to use spoiler tags.

It's Alcatraz for you!!!!
There's no spoiler needed- I thought about it, but if you really thought there was a chance of a nuclear bomb going off in Berlin to start of the show, killing a main character (two actually) in the process than I don't know what to tell you.

There's no spoiler needed- I thought about it, but if you really thought there was a chance of a nuclear bomb going off in Berlin to start of the show, killing a main character (two actually) in the process than I don't know what to tell you.
OMG!! Now you're telling me there is a nuclear bomb in Berlin? :panic: