• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Foosball: It's Meltdown Time, week 2

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Week 8:
NSFW ItBama Roll

If I could, I would grow a big black cock just so I could make him suck it.
This team isn't just trash, it's Ebola hazardous waste

I'm still praying. But God is a realist.

Could the announcers suck off bama any more?
Bama's color guard is nastier than this D.
I'll say it... Mercy Saban, mercy please!
:clapping:
ohhiccsp:mrwave:

As a passive aggressive southern woman would say "God bless Jeff Driskel's heart"
I'd prefer a sandpaper handjob than watching this for another year.
:jump:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
WEEK 10
NSFW ItBama Roll

old piss is gonna old piss
shuck and jive boy

WAOM Just played the cruelest , most heart wrenching joke that she's ever played. She skillfully allowed us to have hope and begin the season 7-0. Then she did her work in Death Valley . But we still had hope. We moved up to fourth in the rankings despite the loss. And then ****ing auburn came. Then came the two fumbles in the red zone that cost is the game . Then came the injury of the player that is the heart and soul of our offense . Then came the realization that we probably will end the season 8-4. **** you WAOM . You are a ****ing bastard that has no right to **** us this way .
I hope Gus Malzahn Gets butt****ed by a gorilla with a two-foot dick. And then his wife and children leave him. And then he gets fired and has to live in a van down by the river.
Life just took a warm diarrhea in our mouths
:rotflmao:

Ole runner up richt is at it again :rotflmao:

Some gud melt here :shush:
Stages of a Georgia fan (yearly):

Georgia gets hyped through the ****ing roof before the season
Wins first few games
Loses to South Carolina and Spurrier trolls Richt again
Go on a huge winning streak
Lose to a shitty team and are out of title race
Want to jump off a ****ing bridge
Richt stays as head coach and you jump off an even taller ****ing bridge hoping you die this time
What a ****ing disgrace. The fact that Mark Richt, Mike Bobo, and Pruitt could let this ****ing horse shit happen by the hand of a #50 ranked Florida is a goddamn mother****ing disgrace.
I am so ****ing done. Every ****ing year. Every mother****ing year we have some of the best talent in the country, win some big games, and then get shut completely down by a team we're perfectly capable of beating. **** everything and **** you all. JEsus I'm just going to finish this liquor and go to sleep holy ****
Edit: And even ****ing Gurley couldn't have saved us form this shit. I love Mark Richt, but holy **** are you a stupod **** sometimes. ****
Edit 2: And **** anyone who thinks Mason deserves to lose the starting job. You run the ball every play in the first half and are surprised when Mason fails the one time he's called on to pass the ball: 3rd and 15? How about **** the WRs for dropping passes and **** the coaches for puttin gMason in that position
**** everything. Meltdown mode engaged. I love my team. We're better than this. But we epitomize the idea of shooting ourselves in the foot. It's not Clemsoning, it's Georgiaing. :rotflmao: I'm at a bar that serves liters of beer. The only things that make this better is that maybe Florida will keep Muschamp and mathematically we'll be better next year. But I plan on keep drinking liters until I'm drunk enough to forget this dumpster fire.

Spurrier has gotten a free pass all year because he had three good years here. His heart isn't in the game anymore. He needs to retire
:owned:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Those crimson jerseys were moving ****ing FAST last night. I don't understand how the game stayed so close, because that was as close to NFL speed as I've ever seen a college team play. Both sides for UA were ****ing hauling ass on every play.

Auburn played like a bunch of ham-fisted assholes :(
They have to hear this before, it made me punch a secretary.

Alabama vs LSU 2008 (Make his ass quit):

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
NSFW ItBama Roll

WEEK ELEVEN!

We will never beat Bama again with Nick as coach.....Bama just owns LSU and will for a long long time....we choke in crunch time and bama balls out....we just can't do it...
We Need The FBI To Investigate The SEC Officials
And I don't mean The4 security exchange commission.
Their is some crooked sh*t going on .
I don't see how you can screw up that many calls and be blatantly cheating in 1 teams favor and no one do anything about it.
I know LSU screwed up some at the end but their are just too many plays that the officials kept them in the game.
I think the LSU administration has to go public with the officiating advantage and ask for an investigation.
Somebody has to get the scrutiny of this corruption out and made public.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Bama fans obviously don't care how they win as long as they can continue to talk shit on message boards. But how you win should also matter. And if you have to cheat to win then maybe you don't deserve it. Winning ballgames at this level is not easy. So any advantage in the way games are officiated whether perceived or otherwise MUST be eradicated immediately to preserve the integrity of this conference. Otherwise that selection committee will make damn certain that the SEC gets only 1 team or less into the playoff. That is something which is already happening for anyone who's paying attention. Slive picked the perfect time to exit stage left and I don't think that's a coincidence.
We lost for the fourth time in a row to Alabama. Players have joined our team and graduated never having a Gump beatdown under our belt. Our fanbase is defeated and the magic of Tiger Stadium has been diminished when it was just gaining traction again. I have a lot of reasons not to be proud.
:owned:

I feel like im getting sodomized by a leprechaun
Can't wait to see what Kelly says at the press conference.
Now I get to hear shit about how overrated Notre Dame was. They could have definitely won that game. Shit, just realized I'm the stereotypical ND fan

Amari Cooper is going to get so many yards on us they are going to have to invent numbers to put in the record books
:shush:
If we do not beat the brakes off Georgia I may slit my wrists
Alright I just changed the daughter into some Auburn clothes went out and shot the .22 to release some aggression and took some shots of whiskey. Let's get back in this. Might go sacrifice the in-law's goats if we don't come out with some fire after halftime
WTF?

Last edited: