• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Gas Tank Skid (TJ)

whiskey tango

warmonger
VIP
Pissing money away. Let someone else do that. Throw yours away to someone that pays too much for a stock vehicle and buy another dipshit's project that they've poured bucks into but can't finish.
It's in excellent shape. Never been beat on, meticulously maintained by me and only minor modifications. I've had it for 7 years and only put 56k miles on it, only 15k in the last 3 years. Also, my daughter would never forgive me if I sold it.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
Take this argument over to pirate and see what they say. :rotflmao:
Ooooh... oooooh... what an awesome bunch of fellows....

Over there you can call your RIG by the nickname of "JUNK".... And never forget to call your tow rig your "TOW PIG"... That vernacular alone makes you hardcore beyond any other website's definition!

Also, be sure to belittle other members on a subject matter you don't fully understand... The the remainder of the hardcore members will come out and belittle YOU just for exposing your lack of understanding.

Gonna start a project? Never start with a reasonable platform (do you know what that means?).... Start with some piece of shit that NO ONE wants (thats why it's cheap and easy to find)... And post up some grandiose plans so all the other posters can say things like: "oh cool... this is gonna be awesome..... buiild thread!!!... lots of pics!..."

They really want you to post pics because they want to see how the disaster turns out.

Never buy a product. Because, buying them is stupid. Even if the product is completely functional for the intended purpose and the quality is great. Buying a product makes you weak and inferior.

Hell, the real hardcore members will spend hours and hours making their own weld-on tabs despite the fact that they can be bought for a few bux. Your time isn't really worth much, because, after all, we've Facebook stalked you and saw the pics of the random cars and hundreds of plastic kids toys in the yard of your trailer house.

Oh and for extra style points, post up about the "perfect" 30 year old ambulance or school bus you just bought to turn into the perfect tow PIG. You'll be the king of the tow rig sub-forum.
Be sure to ask a bunch of questions about it's transmission AFTER you bought it... Work on converting this white trash masterpiece for months on end, posting pic after pic of stupid problem you don't have a clue how to solve... Post up pics of the 2 (and only) trips you took with it - don't forget to include the ones of the break-down!!! Ensure that you provide us with the craigslist link to your for sale ad explaining how you're now selling it for less than 1/2 of what you've got into it.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
OMG... you can't make this stuff up.

Just for shits and giggles I went to tow rig forum on P4x4 this morning... On page one!

jump

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
....Oh and for extra style points, post up about the "perfect" 30 year old ambulance or school bus you just bought to turn into the perfect tow PIG. You'll be the king of the tow rig sub-forum.
Be sure to ask a bunch of questions about it's transmission AFTER you bought it... Work on converting this white trash masterpiece for months on end, posting pic after pic of stupid problem you don't have a clue how to solve... Post up pics of the 2 (and only) trips you took with it - don't forget to include the ones of the break-down!!! Ensure that you provide us with the craigslist link to your for sale ad explaining how you're now selling it for less than 1/2 of what you've got into it.
holy chit.. LOL