• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

XBox One vs. PS4

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Xbox live or whatever has a yearly fee. Don't think PSN does. I like xbox

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
If you buy a Xbox One, I'll play GTA5 with you.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Everything I've read is that PS4 has blown away Xbox One in sales and there is zero chance Xbox can catch up at this point- therefore virtually anything that doesn't already have an exclusive with Microsoft (Halo...) will be much more likely to sign with Sony- they have 3 times the world wide market share.

zoeee

The 'IT' Crowd
My brothers are gamers and they like the ps4 better. I like the xbox because it was designed more computer-like, whereas play station is gaming with computer like features. I'm drunk.

I liked the xbox version of borderlands 2! I just love that game.

ricktj

VIP
I've always been a Playstation fanboi. Still love my PS3, still play CoD: Black Ops 2 a lot. It I were to upgrade it would probably be to the PS4, however, I have an Xbox 360 here now and I don't hate it, but the controller feels foreign in my hands.

Ardvark

Xbox 1

What do you have now. Watch best buy they usually do a crazy trade in credit for previous generations on xboxes

wct097

Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
IIRC, PS's group/party stuff sucked donkey balls compared to Xbox. Don't know if the same is true for PS4 vs Xbox. Of the people I used to play with regularly, a little over half play primarily on the PS4. I had both an Xbox 360 and PS3. Only have the One now. May pick up a PS4 eventually, once we get settled.

off a cough

Say my name, bitch!
VIP
Android vs iPhone
Ford vs Chevy
Glock vs. 1911
Automatic vs. Manual
Ohio St. vs. Michigan
PS4 vs. XBox One

Remember: In most cases, the advice you get is a passionate plea from someone attempting to validate his/her consumer purchases, not an actual analysis of the products.

Corporate America loves its fanboys. :popcorn:

Oh, and PS4 all the way. :mrwave:

KJVBlueXJ

signaling the Mothership
VIP
Xbox live or whatever has a yearly fee. Don't think PSN does. I like xbox
No fee to play online with Sony, though they do have a premium subscription that gives you discounts on games and other perks. They even give a free game every month or two. Not just cheap indie games, but often one from a big selling franchise.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I also like that Sony allows you to upgrade the hard drive in the PS4 without voiding your warranty.