• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Time to clench up!

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Pretty scary, but like they remarked, it's impressive how calm everyone was. Wonder what the details of the fatality were.

DieselSJ

Staff member
VIP
I wonder if you can see her in the video? Seems strange that everyone else would get out without any injury.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't understand- not a single scream when they hit the water and someone died? When leaving the plane no one even questions whether should should leave (or go back for) the woman who didn't get off? :puzzled:

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I don't understand- not a single scream when they hit the water and someone died? When leaving the plane no one even questions whether should should leave (or go back for) the woman who didn't get off? :puzzled:
Apparently she survived the crash, she had her life vest on, she died in the water while holding hands with her deputy... :puzzled:

Deathly afraid of water? Heart attack from the excitement of the crash?
Incredible New Footage Shows Plane Crash That Killed Woman Who Released Obamas Birth Certificate | Video | TheBlaze.com

Rumor in the article comments her body was never recovered...