• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Gmail puts Amex emails in Spam

Ralph

VIP
I'm banging my head over this... I've done everything from mark messages from Amex as important, to starring them, to marking them not spam, to adding the Amex emails to my contacts list. Never fail, Gmail puts all of my legit incoming Amex account communications in Spam. This is driving me insane. Has anyone else dealt with this?

[edit]I'm going to try creating a filter... but the deeper issue is how gmail is sending all this stuff to spam in the first place.

Last edited:

mcatdtJEEP

Mine is fine....

Do you have another filter set up that spans phrases like "free credit" that is getting picked up?

Ralph

VIP
Do you have another filter set up that spans phrases like "free credit" that is getting picked up?
The only filters I have are based on sender, not search terms.

This started 2 months ago or so :shrug:

Damn good thing I know when the statement should come in. Last two months, I hadn't got the email yet and checked for the stmt knowing it was due.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
So open gmail, on the folder list expand "more," go into the spam folder, click on the message, then click that big "NOT SPAM" button at the top. VIOLA, CRISIS AVERTED