• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Ok I'm behind the curve

badjeep

Formerly Badjeep
I admit it
I got a LG EnV

had to get a new phone, whats the take on this phone ?
Anyway can I get my sounds as a ringtone ?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I've heard lots of good things about the EnV... but being on Verizon getting customer ringtones (that you don't pay for) is more difficult.

Redsand

I <3 Niners
I had the enV, but i found that it was too uncomfortably large to carry around in my pocket, especially when sitting down. I traded up to the Samsung Alias, which also has the keyboard but at the same time smaller then a razor.

dont worry though, if the size dont bother you, the enV is an excellent phone. :thup2:

RenegadeStang

Boom-Shaka-Laka
I am up for my new every 2, Probably getting the newer style chocolate to replace my older style one.
If you enjoyed your old Chocolate so much, then you'll probably like the new one. As for me, when I'm done with my Chocolate, I'll be going back to a flip phone. It's ok, though.