• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Poser Shot

Fleg

Bewbie
I have a wicked wobble now, I cracked my steering stabilizer in half. Guess that was hiding the real problem, whatever that is. I've just been driving around with the passenger front tire at half the PSI as the driver side. I suspect TRE's are shot.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
i got lucky, it only had 69,000 miles on it when i brought it home. passed emissions the other day no problem.

wish it got better than 8-10 MPG but oh well, i still drive it a few times a week. it's only money, right?

John

Transplant
VIP
I dun have any Heeps anymore.

My old ones:

crappy cellphone pic

Lolz, hardcore

:jump:

Last edited:

John

Transplant
VIP
wow...just like JU....no wheelers.
I'm hardcore. :jump:

Seriously though, I've never really gotten into offroading. I just need a little ground clearance and traction (sometimes) to get to some of the camping and fishing spots I like to go to. I don't think I'll ever get into rock crawling.

I've had the silverado since Feb and it hasn't been down more than a dirtroad. It'll never see anything more than a forest service road. Good thing I got the Z71 pkg. Btw, I noticed when I had it up on a lift a few weeks ago that the gas tank skid and the front skid are plastic. Hardcore!!!

Strizzy123

Hardcore wheeling in Moab in a rental:

Night mudding in my 1986 AM General HMMWV M998:

(I later backed it into a wall at the carwash that night, no pics tho)