• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New cat

neelandan

Owner of dot net

This cat showed up while I was filling the compost bin and I picked out a few bones for it. Now it seems to have adopted me. It is always around when I go out to that part of the yard, and a couple of times it followed me inside, only to be scared away by the enraged screams of my wife.

Max Power

Joe's Legs
Staff member
Administrator
Beautiful cat. I also have a cat. Given the size of your cat, I'd guess it's probably 3 or 4 years old? Always love to see cat pictures. LOL

RandyMolson

Close friend of Keyton
VIP
...only to be scared away by the enraged screams of my wife.
So put her out.

I adopted a little male cat from the dog pound a few months ago. He is a good fun. Pretty much have him trained not to bite my ankles at daybreak. He has filled out his ribs with muscle now.

neelandan

Owner of dot net
I'm guessing that the cat is only a few months old.

It was probably the pet of some kid in the neighborhood, and got chased out of the house by an enraged mom. With a broom.

This cat is scared of the broom. If it has wandered inside, just shaking the broom is enough to make it run outside in a hurry.

Max Power

Joe's Legs
Staff member
Administrator
Beautiful cat you've got there. I've always preferred cats as pets. Girl cats too. Although, male cats aren't much different but they do "spray". Last time I had a male cat it was hit by a car. :(

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
Beautiful cat you've got there. I've always preferred cats as pets. Girl cats too. Although, male cats aren't much different but they do "spray". Last time I had a male cat it was hit by a car. :(

It's been my experience that males are friendlier, females tend to be more aloof. Both males and females will spray unless they are neutered.

currently have a male and two females. Male isn't too bright but he's probably the best behaved cat I've ever had. My one female is clever as a fox and likes to destroy shit while I sleep. She knows how to open the kitchen cupboards so it's usually wise not to make her mad.

Stu Cozza

is Good for America
Took in a stray cat several years ago and she is still with us; she refuses to go outside for any reason and probably thinks she owns the place. Now that we are down to one cat and one dog, she is the pooch's best buddy.

We think she is 8-10 years old, although she is small with short legs and a short (not stubby Manx) tail. When she runs, the sound of her feet beating on the floor is like a buzzing sound. :)

Al Johnson

Northwoods Hillbilly
VIP
my brother has one who does that. Personally, I'm not a fan, a true feline will stand there with that "are you ****ing serious??" look on their face.
Well, being a cat, mine does it when he darn well pleases. But it was his idea, I did not train him. (Duh.) But it's fun, and different.