• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

No More Peyton

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
Steve Spurrier is still his daddy

UT failed every year, Peyton leaves, they go all the way. With a negro QB. :jump:
Well he got two Super Bowl rings. That's respectable. Every player has a story good and bad.

miwico

Stalker of Brock
VIP
I'm not particularly crazy about Manning but I did respect his work ethic and game smarts. He also broke a shitload of records which doesn't happen by just using your brain.

mojokat

coma toast
VIP
I never liked him until I saw him host SNL.

He'll be a first ballot HOFer for sure. I just wonder if he goes in as a Colt or a Bronco.
I was kinda relieved to hear he's retiring. We don't need another case of Brett Favre syndrome.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Peyton is supposedly friends with Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and there is speculation that Manning will end up working for the Browns front office.

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
I agree that working for the Browns is a fate worse than death. But as front office guys go, Elway seems to be doing a good job. Ozzie Newsome has been with the Ravens ever since the move.

Cornholio01

Ozzie was there in a less than GM role well before the move. Right after his retirement.

Elway had the option to buy the Broncs after retirement. He sure blew that chance.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Ozzie was there in a less than GM role well before the move. Right after his retirement.

Elway had the option to buy the Broncs after retirement. He sure blew that chance.

Well he was buying IN, not buying outright. But yeah, he screwed that up. Left a lot of millions on the table.