• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

This here is a BIGGER rv

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
You're one of the only people I've ever known to use one often enough to justify the purchase. Do you leave it hooked to the truck between trips?
I wish I could leave it hooked up... Shop is 50' long... Not enough room to keep hooked up.

If money was no object, I'd have a shop big enough I could leave it hooked up tandem like the pic!! But that would have to be like an 80' building (since hooked up tandem I'm about 75' long.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I wish I could leave it hooked up... Shop is 50' long... Not enough room to keep hooked up.

If money was no object, I'd have a shop big enough I could leave it hooked up tandem like the pic!! But that would have to be like an 80' building (since hooked up tandem I'm about 75' long.
Gotcha - didn't realize you stored them in the shop. I knew you had the shop, but thought it was a "working on shit" shop only, rather than working on shit and some storage duty.

SAD

Wants $4.50 Gas
VIP
Gotcha - didn't realize you stored them in the shop. I knew you had the shop, but thought it was a "working on shit" shop only, rather than working on shit and some storage duty.
Yeah... Double duty... Garage/shop...

Thought you had a red truck?
Yeah... Red truck is red..... But some of the pics I've posted are older than 6 months old.