• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Grand Tour - The name of Amazon's version of Top Gear

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Amazons Top Gear competitor will be called The Grand Tour | The Verge

"We’ll be traveling the world hosting each episode in a different country, from a giant tent," Clarkson said in a statement to The Guardian. "It’s a sort of ‘grand tour,’ if you like. So we’ve decided to call it The Grand Tour." Oh, I get it, very clever guys!

Over at the BBC, Matt LeBlanc and Chris Evans' revamped Top Gear is scheduled to premiere in the UK sometime this month, but has been plagued with production problems.

Update: 9:31AM ET: Updated to reflect that Clarkson was let go from the BBC because he attacked a producer.

John

Transplant
VIP
It's not showing up for me. :( Still just the trailer.

edit: It showed up at like 9:30. weird.

Last edited:

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
They finally did the test between the Porsche 918, McLaren P1, and the Ferrari the Ferrari

Wtf out of a professional drivers they picked Mike skinner

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Watching it around 7:30pm. Only 1 episode, I guess they a releasing them one a week.

It was OK, like the transition of the UK to LA. As for the cars, meh, sports cars never were my thing. Glad to see them back though.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I signed up for their taping in Nashville, but they never announced who got the tickets. :(