• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

eyefi memory cards.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
I like mine even if Leon doesn't.

Not having to dig out cables, or put card into reader FTMFW. Take pics in your back yard, by the time you walk inside, they are already on your PC for manipulation/uploads.

:banana:

I like mine even if Leon doesn't.

Not having to dig out cables, or put card into reader FTMFW. Take pics in your back yard, by the time you walk inside, they are already on your PC for manipulation/uploads.

:banana:

yeah, because I spend so much time shooting in my backyard.

synonymous

Better than you.
VIP
^ obviously you don't based on your submission for week 3 of IP. Maybe if you had friends/family which spent time in your back yard, it would be different. ;)

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
They're ending support for old eyefi cards, they apparently will stop working come September 15th. They are releasing a bare-bones basic transfer utility for Windows and Mac for those people who want to keep using their eyefi cards after the EOL date.

NEW Eye-Fi X2 Utility X2 Migration

Better than nothing I guess.