• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

The Walking Dead [Ongoing...]

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Last night's episode was awesome. Best in a long time.
It was stupid.

Minor spoiler-

Why would you waste an RPG to simply ignite gasoline? Seriously... a match or a spark would have done the same and you'd still have an RPG left.

nothing creates more rage in me then when this stupid fawking show is on my television

what a waste of goddamn time watching this garbage.

I had to put my headphones on and read a book.....

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Who takes one bite of an apple when they're half asleep in bed, passes it to their partner to take one other bite, and then back to the first person who holds on to the apple?

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That's your only question from that episode?
It was the only scene I had seen when I made the post.

Is it racist that I was totally grossed out by that scene? jjj
Yes. Have to cut him some slack, unless he kills Glenn there aren't many white women left.

And after Maggie cut her hair she went from a post-apocalypse 9 to a 5.5.

Daryl was supposedly going to die in season 1, but his character was so well liked they kept him. With this show you never know, but I'd be surprised if Rick, Daryl, Glenn or Carol died anytime soon. The rest are up for grabs.

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
They HAVE to kill a main character at the hands of Negan. daryl is too one dimensional with the same mopey act every week. I think they pull the old switcheroo at the last second and Daryl gets his head smashed in

pirranah

pierced dingaling
VIP
Read something that said the finale made actor Rick literally "sick to his stomach and unable to sleep the night after shooting"

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Well it's official, I don't care about the show anymore. Haven't watched either episode this season and don't plan to. It got too stupid last season. Done with it.