• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Just a quick thank you

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Good luck with it.

One of the things they do is list "possible" relatives who have already given their DNA (and agreed to be listed) on your DNA Matches page.

I have literally hundreds of people listed, the majority distant cousins of course (like 5th and 6th cousins I've never heard about and will never ever know or meet) but on the first page are your closest matches. Parents, siblings, children, aunts, uncles, and 1st/2nd cousins. They are listed with like 99% accuracy and well all completely accurate in my case. Some people have their real name listed, some people just a username, some people have a small avatar photo, but if they are listed you can message them.

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Sweet. I am excited to check it out. Being adopted I'm excited to know what else is out there

BlackDak

Banned
VIP
Another tip, all the major DNA matching sites use their own databases. Some of them will let you import your DNA information from other sites

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Another tip, all the major DNA matching sites use their own databases. Some of them will let you import your DNA information from other sites
Well I've never done anything like this before. And I'm not looking to spend money on other sites to be allowed to import my info. I'm just grateful for this opportunity.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
For those who chipped in, Lisa got her results, and again extends her thanks. There were some surprises, but unfortunately no close relatives identified.

wct097

NPD Club President 2021-2022
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP
Lisa, were you looking for (or hoping to find) close relatives? You already know who your birth mother is, right?

HHRLisa

Attention Whore
Lisa, were you looking for (or hoping to find) close relatives? You already know who your birth mother is, right?
No. I wasn't looking for anything specific. Curious about my history. And yes I know who my birth mother is. But she was an only child.