• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Saturday Night Live Season 42 Episode Recaps

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I expect the SNL writers are struggling with what material to not use. Trump & Co just keeps on delivering.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
If you can't find the comedy in that, your soul is broken :beerchug:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You're being picky and reading too much in to things. It's funny, period.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Haha... so for last night episode's SNL did what they did best, re-do the same skit that got the best review last night. Melissa Mccarthy reprises her role as Sean Spicer...

Nothing original and nothing remotely resembling reality.

The host was Alec Baldwin who only played Trump is one skit of Trump on the People's Court vs the 3 federal judges who ruled against his travel ban.

I wonder if the libs will forgive Trump as quickly as they did Baldwin, remember his kind words for his young daughter?

What a model citizen.

Max Power

Joe's Legs
Staff member
Administrator
Baldwin is funny as Trump. If you're butthurt over SNL, then you're as big a snowflake as the liberal snowflakes you mock. Get a thicker skin. All Presidents get mocked and made fun of. Laugh a little, it's good for the soul.