• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Superchips Programmer

Mesoam

Hey everyone found my old SC tuner model #3715

Used on my 2k WJ ltd but covers 99-03 w/ the V8 as well as some Dodge vehicles

Hows 55 shipped or free local pickup in San Carlos CA

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Wow, long time no post. :mrwave: Not sure there are many Jeep owners left here, but good luck with the sale.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
My dad still has a 4.7L WJ. It needs a new ECU, I believe. I keep getting P0505 and I've changed the IAC and checked the wiring. Still not solving the issue. If the ECU was in working order, I'd buy it.

Short Round

Oppan Gangnam Style
VIP
Bummer, I know hunting down codes can be a pain in the ass. Maybe look elsewhere? Fueling, spark?
Sadly, the PCM is from these era of Chrysler product is known for shitting the bed. His is under a lifetime warranty. If the wiring and IAC are good, then the PCM is the next thing on the list to replace. We replaced the TPS, just in case... no luck.

Mesoam

Any other forums where people might want this? Craigslist turned up an offer of meth and or a night with a midget hooker named J-Loco

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
I have this exact same tuner. I will take $54 shipped, a little less meth, or a slightly shorter night with a midget hooker named J-Loco.