• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Office 2007 enragment

Frank Grimes

MarkR is obsessed with me
Ultra-Premium
We are working on it as well. The helpdesk is going to be overwhelmed for months with this. :clapping:

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
Such events as this cause me to not regret the lack of software support in my work. Today I got to examine a squeaky fan on an old LJ4+ while dodging people who drool. Literally.

Jerk!

like Einstein but dumber
VIP
someone asked for a price on that about 6 months ago, haven't heard a peep since :rotflmao:
We have MS volume licensing, we already own it, and ill be able to pitch a bunch of acrobat licenses as well.

We are working on it as well. The helpdesk is going to be overwhelmed for months with this. :clapping:
im configuring an installer that has a lot of the classic menus turned on

Such events as this cause me to not regret the lack of software support in my work. Today I got to examine a squeaky fan on an old LJ4+ while dodging people who drool. Literally.
nice.

Justin

Damn.
VIP
I have roofers walking back and forth in front of our WAN antenna, cutting our connection every 15 secs. :laugh:

eysdan

WTF?
VIP
Particularly when you have no access rights and nobody is around to get you logged in to check things. :drownz:
This place is fuxxored. I am using an account that has local had admin rights and SHOULD have rights to edit the registry, but apparently it doesn't. I think I am royally fawking up their payroll software as I type this. Going to be a long day and I am going to miss a webex session on securing routers which is more fun then this sh1t.