• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

College Foosball: It's Meltdown Time, week 2

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
Week 13
NSFW ItBama Roll
10rc

I hate seeing a bunch of suburban white people half heartedly waving their arms. You can tell by their facial expressions they know it's stupid too.

Hello darkness my old friend... It seems you've returned to rocky top again...
old piss

I'm about to start drinking pretty ****ing heavily. The season is over, State is going to win, Bama will win the national championship, and if you pussies hang your hat on the fact that we beat the national champions, I'd advise you to hit the gas when you approach a curve.:clapping:
I wish O.J. Howard had caught the ball.
We'd have lost to Alabama, not spent all that money on new goal posts, shrugged at another WAOM season, and Katy Perry still would have stage-dived at Funky's.
I told my wife to pick up some powdered sugar while she is at the grocery store. I figure that if I'm going to put the shotgun barrel in my mouth it might as well taste good.

BrandonM7

MaMway Platinum Member
Staff member
VIP
Ultra-Premium
Apparently we get to do a meet and greet with the Gameday crew in t-town this weekend :beerchug: