• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Brock, Can You Wait A Tad Longer?

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
probably wont be on verizon. the work around is to buy the developer phones with unlocked bootloaders.

Aged Punk Shredder

First World Anarchist

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
wow 20 gigs is a lot
i use it as home internet via foxfi. I can easily stream netflix or amazon prime and download shows through droidtv.
I saw that the other day :( I'm not a data hog so going to the share program has worked for us. The one thing with VZW is that they LOVE Moto, so there is an outside shot they may bite the bullet and go Nexus again
I doubt they will. The HTC One m7 or Moto X Developer edition will probably be the next one

sweet phone
that no one can get :jump:

Brock

VIP
Ultra-Premium
I rooted the LG G2 last night, deleted the bloatware with titaniumbackup, and :rockz:

the Gnexus will now be a backup device that I may strip down to just a few apps to use when outdoors, at the farm or at the beach. Its down well but the hardware was struggling to run stock 4.4.4

nophun

nicht keinen Spaß
VIP
According to the GFXBench listing for the Motorola Shamu (Nexus X), the phone has a 5.2-inch display with 2560 x 1440 display, 2.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, 12-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front-facing camera, a slew of sensors including barometer and NFC, and Android L under the hood.

Like previous nexi, will be based on another phone; in this case the Moto X gen2 due out tomorrow.