• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Jeep night at the wing joint

frank_c

lost in the jet stream
VIP
Holy shit, a ton of JK's with bolt on crap.

I won a set of custom made paracord grab handles. Girl asks me if I have a Jeep, I said yes, I'm stupid. I have four Jeeps.

Glenn

Desert Dweller
VIP
That is why I do not go to things like that. A buncha JK nerds with everything they can bolt on, and some TJ guys with everything JC Whitney offers scattered all over their junk.

I will stick to the malls and my XJ. :clapping:

Reactions: Taz

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
I laughed at a COD MW edition JK the other day - not even sure if they just put the badges on and bolted the rest of the crap on. As I passed it, I looked back and it didn't look like a live front axle, just a 2wd "beam." Did they make 2wd JK's?

Meh

Born-Again Hawaiian
VIP
The local rodders are bald and fat, and Lucky Wishbone is their hangout on Wednesday nights. Most of the "Jeepers" here are posers. I guess I pose mine in front of the house and fill it with cans to recycle when she does run. Too damn hot to go wheelin' right now! :jump: