• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Homeland

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
A little late on this thread since the first two episodes of Season 4 were last Sunday night...

And I know, this season will probably suck...

but man- that bathtub scene with the baby was intense. You just didn't know how it would go.

Other than that I found the two episodes OK... She's probably giving all women a bad name- some guys will forget she's nuts and not all women behave like her. Driving by Brody's house... :naw:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Bathtub scene was crazy. Very well done.

I think the season will be good with the drone controversy

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Tonight was another good episode. I did not see that coming.

I'm really shocked at how well this season has gone without Brody. I figured the show was a goner, but I don't miss him or his story line one bit.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
That last episode... :eek: Not often I don't see something coming... and then twice in the same episode. :thup2:

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Last night was good, but wtf was Carrie thinking?

And I knew that Dar Adal guy was no good from the second I saw him the first time.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Last night was good, but wtf was Carrie thinking?

And I knew that Dar Adal guy was no good from the second I saw him the first time.
All the major events of this season seemed forced and I don't believe for a second the characters would really make those choices- but without them there is no story.

1) Why would Saul have even let Kerry get so close knowing the kid was wired to blow?

2) No fawking way the CIA Chief would open that vault door to give up the book of contacts (and risk everyone inside's life)

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Except the CIA chief isn't from within and is a giant pussy.

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
You already saw the finale?! I've got two more hours until it's on here

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
well hell, I don't know...never thought you could get something prior to air time anyway.

Interesting.

Don't post any spoilers please. It's on at 7 mtn time for me. :beerchug: