• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

Yosemite...

DRE

I upgraded last night. Safari used to crash in the beta alot so I started using Google Chrome instead. I'm back to using Safari again just to see if everything's fixed. Sucks though because I had gotten to love some of Google Chrome's extensions like Streamus and Vigram.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I'd stay with Chrome.

One of these days when I have money to spare, I'll get me MacPro... or something like that.

kthrash

I have Automotive A.D.D.
VIP
I actually use Firefox for everything.. other than GSX which requires Safari (and Netflix strangely enough)

abqtj

I'm a damn delight!
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
I'm not digging Yosemite. Why did they "flatten" the look of the icons?

Toney Marconi

Fat, drunk, and stupid
VIP
I've had nothing but problems with Yosemite. I've actually had to restore a couple of teachers back to Mavericks that "jumped the Gun" on their own. My computer has been unusable for a week now.

themonk

ex-monk.
VIP
I've discovered if users don't have any admin privileges, Windows becomes very stable. I think I've only seen BSOD's among my machines that have hardware failures rather than Windows being ****ed up.