• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

This chick loves her Jeep

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Oh my...

Like most women in love, Merissa Bailey can't wait to kiss and cuddle up to her other half. Merissa, 31, doesn't get any affection back because the 'guy" she's in love with is a car.
The promotion manager who's been in a relationship manager with her Cherokee Jeep "Jason" for 10 years, says she could never give him up. Bizarrely, she has penetrative sex with the gear stick every day and boasts the car is the best lover she's ever had.
She says: "The sex is amazing and I climax every time. I don't wear knickers in the car and when I'm feeling horny, I find a quiet place, park up, and lie face down on the seat and rub myself against the seat covering. It's the best feeling. You can talk to cars and they don't talk argue back."
Merissa is one of a handful of "car lovers," called mechaphiles, and she says her obsession started as a teen. She recalls: "I lost my virginity when I was 16, in a car, and realised I was more turned on by the car. All I could think about was the feel of the leather seat, the steering wheel and touching the gear stick."
Merissa tried dating other boys, but found she couldn't get excited unless they were in a car. By 19, she could no longer fight her urges so, one night, she borrowed her mum's 1975 Beetle.
She says: "I went for a drive and began feeling really aroused. I pulled over into a secluded spot and started caressing the gear stick until I had an orgasm."
Then, in 2000, she bought a second-hand Toyota for €600 and "had sex" with it. But it wasn't until she came across a Jeep for sale near her home that she fell in love. Merissa says: "As soon as I laid eyes on Jason, I wanted him. He was [garbled] gold and his interior was strong and [hunky? sorry]. I knew he was The One."
Merissa took out a €4,500 loan to buy the car and has been smitten ever since. She spends half her day in the Jeep and even sleeps in it while working away.
Merissa, from San Diego, USA, says: "I'd rather sleep in Jason than a hotel bed. Some nights, I sit in Jason with a glass of wine. I share any problems with him and I know he listens. We have sex every day - I think of the gear stick as his penis. I wrap myself in a towel and have sex with it. I love kissing and licking the steering wheel and seat belts. When we drive over speed bumps, I often orgasm."
Merissa hid her urges for years until she decided to see a counsellor. All her friends were settling down and she worried about being different.
She reveals: "I was told I have a condition called objectum sexuality, where people fall in love with objects. Finally, I could share my secret with people who really understand."
Sadly, when Merissa told her friends, most of them shunted her. So she went on mechaphile forums online to meet some like-minded people. She adds: "I do worry about the future. I want to have kids one day - but I can't leave Jason. I worry how hell age - even the slightest scratch has me in tears. but when he's old and rusty, I'll keep him. You can't help who you fall in love with."
By Nilufer Atik
When JUOT traffic gets too low that is what we will transition to.

Hooligan

Employee of the Month
VIP
I had two WJs. The transmission levers are large and the t-case lever has an odd shape to it. Cincy shocker?

I had two WJs. The transmission levers are large and the t-case lever has an odd shape to it. Cincy shocker?

Reminds me of the skinny dude w/the YJ who's wife got fake tits and he enjoyed posted pics of her in skimpy outfits.

What happened to that dude and the chick?

Kevin

Not in the 'In' Crowd
VIP
Article says she is from San Diego, CA!
Weird then that the prices she paid for her cars, supposedly in US dollar one would presume then, works out perfectly rounded off when converted to euros for that article and is quoted as using a UK phrase for parking ("park up") & underwear ("knickers"). Likely the article is nothing more then the UK version of our National Inquirer.... made up stories with photos of staff or models with a fake bio.