• Important! If you attempt to register and do not get an email within 5 minutes please check your spam box. This is especially true for Microsoft owned domains like Hotmail, Outlook, and Live. If these do not work please consider Gmail. Yahoo, or even AOL email which works fine.

New whore on Pawn Stars

ccsp

Hello internet
VIP
Would be halfway hot if not defiled by Tats. :( Just like the Picker girl, ruined by Tats. :(

whatttup_G

免租的母狗!!11!
Lmfao... jay leno.... Bwahahahahaaa good one!!

Yeah, kinda Michigan hot, the tats don't get me excited at all but there is one factor with her, which is the odds of atm on the first date are probably 9/10 ccc

Ok you might need to put a few back since you will be making out with leno so... A balance between beer goggles and beer dick would be the challenge there. American pickers girl.. total waste of what likely was a very happening rack. I dunno, would need to be several pale ales in before she became doable...

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
As a general rule I don't like tattoos on women at all... but that said... Danielle... kind of reminds me of this...

HOT.

Lots of hair, lots of make-up, big glasses, big chin.... I'll reserve final judgement until I see her in tight clothes and hair pulled back, but for now I'm leaning toward kinda cute with a big ol' meh. Maybe I'd have a different opinion if I watched the show, but based on that clip I see nothing worth posting a thread about.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
When she went for the interview she was in a white shirt showing more skin, looked better imo.

BirdOPrey5

Staff member
Administrator
VIP
Olivia was on again last night. :brows:

But if they were really concerned about ratings they'd have setup some "alternate" uniform for her... Like Counselor Troi on Star Trek: TNG... Can't have nice boobs under a standard issue starfleet uniform. Same problem here. Rick needs to commission a low cut white shirt for her.